BioCulture, (Swarm)Culture And Intelligence
BioCulture,(Swarm)Culture And Intelligence
Intelligence is culture-specific.
A. “Rooting for swarm intelligence in plants”
Researchers argue for a type of vegetative group decision making usually associated with humans and social animals, and go out on a limb by also proposing that information may be transmitted electrically.
B. BioCulture,(Swarm)Culture And Intelligence
The core (wordnet.princeton) definition of “intelligence” is “the ability to comprehend, to understand and profit from experience”. These surviving abilities are different for different cultures, for the different phenotypes within a genotype, therefore each phenotype has its own “specific intelligence”. Intelligence is culture-specific, like material’s specific weight or specific heat.
All biological entities are intelligent. It takes intelligence to survive, i.e. to temporarily constrain more energy in order to postpone the self-constitutional energy fueling the cosmic expansion.
C. Multicellular organisms, including WE,
– derive from communities of cooperative monocellular organisms, that
– derive from cooperative associations of DNA (or RNA) genes, genomes, which are also organisms, that
– were evolved, are produced and employed by RNA genes, which are Earth’s primary base organisms.
– ALL Earth’s organisms are evolved RNAs.
D. Shock yourself:
– Imagine plants upside down. Their root system are their head/brain complex.
– Other, non-self-replicating spin arrays mass formats, regardless of size, f.e. black holes, are “intelligent”, too. Even if they do not have “comprehension” and/or “understanding” mechanisms, they do, too, “profit from experience” and try gobbling mass or energy to prolong their temporary survival, to postpone sharing the fate of all spin-array mass-formats as fuel for expanding the cosmos, for reconverting the mass resolved at the big-bang back into energy.
– The RNAs, Earth’s primal organisms, most probably “profit from experience”, too, when selecting an alternative splicing route-conformation
(“Whence And Whither, On Life’s Twist”)
http://f1000scientist.com/article/display/57647/ , comment.